Thursday, June 10, 2010

MAC In The Groove Collection

It’s time for another entry after hibernating for over a week. I was hospitalized last week to undergo a medical procedure, hence the lack of entries. I slept about 14 hours a day for the past week… so my body feels a bit like jelly from the lack of movement…

I’m so glad that one of the first things I read after my hibernation was MAC new collections. They are In The Groove and Alice + Olivia For Summer 2010. Unfortunately Alice + Olivia is only going to be released International in Japan and Korea.

Anyway, it is kinda silly how MAC releases new collection every two months, and I’m still waiting on some items from MAC To The Beach Collection to arrive. But I’m lemming for some stuff from In The Groove collection…

promo image


I gotta say that this collection is HUGE!! You can see the complete list in here

Gosh… Thank God no new MSF in this collection, so I can narrow down my shopping list. I have to be super duper nice to some of my colleagues as some are planning to visit US next month… Here is my shopping list…

MSF Stereo Rose – I’m completing my MSF collection bit by bit :)

Band Of Roses Mineralize Blush Duo

Hang Loose Mineralize Blush Duo

Togetherness Mineralize Eye Shadow - purples! My favorite!!

Style Influencer Mineralize Eye Shadow

Fresh & Easy Minteralize Eye Shadow

Going Casual Cremesheen Glass

Jazzed Lipstick

Time to start saving up… What’s your favorite item from this collection?
XOXO,


Image courtesy of temptalia

No comments:

Post a Comment