Thursday, April 15, 2010

April's MAC Haul

April is MAC Haul month for me. I haven’t went on MAC spending spree for a while, so it was an excuse for me to ‘update’ my MAC collection

Here are some of the things that I bought over the MAC counters in Jakarta (which I gotta say have very limited collection of colors lately) and online:

  • Mineralize Skin Finish in medium
  • Studio Sculpt Concealer in NC15
  • Eye shadow in Mineralize and Steamy
  • Fluidline in Iris Eyes
  • Pigments in Push the Edge and Lovely Lily
  • Slimshine lipstick in Pleasing and Grenadine (still looking for Rock Out, it’s been sold out everywhere!)
  • Mineralise blush in Gentle and Dainty
  • Blushes in Style, Dollymix, and Azalea Blossom Blush Ombre (part of MAC Spring Colour Forecast)
  • Beauty Powder in Shell Pearl (part of Liberty of London collection)


1st Row L-R: MSF in Medium, Azalea Blossom, Shell Pearl
2nd Row L-R: Gentle, Dainty, Dollymix (I left my Style blush at work...)

1st Row L-R: Push the Edge, Lovely Lily, Iris Eyes, Studio Sculpt Concealer
2nd Row L-R: Steamy, Mineralize, Grenadine, Pleasing

I’ll start posting swatches and review some of my fave in another post….



XOXO,


No comments:

Post a Comment