- I've turned 30... Well, I heard 30 is the new 20... I feel order physically, but I feel more carefree about life.
- I went back to university and actually finished my my courses. I still have to start my thesis though.
- Stopped collecting make up until I can at least make a dent on at least a dozen of my blushes.
- We had our first attempt at IVF. The result was negative, but we'll definitely try again.
- We built our first house! This is our largest project ever. We've now moved in to our new house for about 2 months. We've been putting up little decor here and there during weekend, which I will share with you more in the next couple of weeks.
- I've grown a fondness for batik fabric, Indonesia's traditional material
- HY changed job... twice!
- I'm starting a business venture with my sister on something we both love. FASHION!
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
After almost a 2 year hiatus, I decided to start blogging again. I've been so busy and sleep deprived over the past year or so that I've spent almost all of my free time catching up on sleep. What have I been doing in the past 2 years? Well, I can probably make a list...