Thursday, May 20, 2010

MAC Mini Haul

I was feeling down this week, as I failed my first attempt at IUI. So to cheer myself up, I did a MAC Mini Haul. I know I promised myself that I’m not going to anything from MAC at least until end of May , but nothing can cheer me up better than a pile of new cosmetics to play with (or new shoes)…

So, here’s what I bought.
- Viva Glam Cyndi (I actually hunted this lippie all around Jakarta!)
- Slimshine lipstick in Gentle Shimmer and Funshine
- Blush in Pinch O Peach
- Eye shadow in Shimmermoss, Freshwater, Electra



I’m loving my new Viva Glam Cyndi. I’ll write a review and post picture and swatches soon…

I also asked my friend who went to Singapore for a weekend to get me some MAC shadow and blush palettes so I can finish my depotting project… So I guess I managed to shift my TTC obsession to cosmetic obsession for the week…. It’s also much cheaper than cost of the doctor, injections, and medications as well. Teehee…
XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment