Sunday, May 9, 2010

It's my bday! And happy mothers' day!!

It's my b'day and I've got some of the things I love for my b'day presents. My dear HY bought me a pile of cosmetics (Gosh, that's why I love him..), my parents bought me some really nice clothings and a new nikon SLR!!!

I guess I just wanna thank God from the bottom of my heart, since I've got everything I ever need and more! I'm so blessed with a wonderful and loving husband (ok, we do have our moments, but being married to him is probably one of the smartest decisions I've ever made), a loving and supportive family, and my exceptionally crazy group of friends, which do make life much more colorful. I have a good job in a place that I love... So what else can I ask for? (Babies maybe, but I guess it'll happen in due time...)

Last but not least... Happy mothers day to all mothers out there!!! Hope this will be a great day for you and enjoy...


xoxo,
Poinky
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment